A place to share my art, my quilting and my experiences creating with my favorite furry friends at my feet.

Friday, April 23, 2010

I just realized that I have not posted this week and I need to stick with my goal of at least one post per week. Nothing has really happened in my quilt world. I have practiced some surface techniques using resist and thickened dye. I need to get the thermofax machine running. It would be much easier than trying to cut stencils. I am trying to create a piece for "Text into Textile" exhibit. I think I have 2 more weeks before the deadline. My job hunt is taking a lot of my time. I am putting first things first and quilting is definitely taking a back seat for now. I miss teaching children and I NEED to get back into the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment